From South Wales Climbing Wiki
|( Craig Allt-y-Cham )|
|Rock Type||Quarried Sandstone|
|Sub Area||Sandstone Far Western Valleys|
|OS Grid Ref.|
|WGS-84 Parking Location|
|GR Parking Location|
A small crag in a woodland setting with commanding views over Pontardawe and the Swansea Valley.
Up the steps, then right past green...
- Reach Around - Diff
Up the blocky slab left of the main wall.
- Glass Half Empty - S. 10m.
Start just left of the tree, climb past the steep bulge, finish more easily.
- Hole In One - D 10m.
Take the steps up the chimney, bridge, squeeze, escape.
- Bad Boy - HS 4a 13m.
Head up the crack in the middle of the main wall to a ledge, dodge right to the flake, then follow back left to finish through the gap. .
- Stella Line - HS 4b 13m
Start up just right of arete, continuing up the slab above. Top out with interest.
- Absolutely Rubbish - S 12m
It really is. Out right there's another buttress . Climb up the corner, finish up wall to the left past a tree. Dont bother.
- Reach Around - Steffan Jacob October 2023
- Glass Half Empty - Steffan Jacob October 2023
- Hole in One - Steffan Jacob October 2023
- Bad Boy - Matt Woodfield October 2023
- Stella Line - Matt Woodfield October 2023
- Absolutely Rubbish - Matt Woodfield October 2023