|Rock Type||Quarried Sandstone|
|OS Grid Ref.|
|WGS-84 Parking Location|
|GR Parking Location|
Retro-bolting allowed with first ascentionist's permission. New sports route allowed.
A new venue under development. A compact crag destine to contain mostly Fr.5s. Some of the routes will suffer seasonal seepage. If the waterfall areas ever freeze the venue may offer bolted ice-climbing?
NGR: E: xxxxxx,N: xxxxxx)
All routes will have lower-offs.
Two projects tightly squeezed on the gloomy left wall which has so far remained damp in all seasons,awaits an exceptionally dry summer.
- Project 1
- Project 2
- Project 3
4. Project 4 - Hard Days Night D. Emanuel
Scramble up corner
5. Project 5 - Norwegian Wood D. Emanuel
Scramble left ward on rib to corner
6. Project 6 D. Emanuel
Isolated rib located between damp rock. Pass roof to right. Roof may go direct
Face right of Rib
7. Stiff little number Fr 6a+ **
The prominent dry rib soaring above the ash stumps.17m R. Thomas D. Emanuel July 2013
8. Nine Iron 6a D. Emanuel, R. Thomas July 2013
Deeply undercut start on face left of arête.
9. Gift from Zeus 5+ D. Emanuel, R. Thomas July 2013
Arête on its left side to lower off on right. Another deeply undercut start.
10. Bungles Phallic Skeleton 6a D. Emanuel, R. Thomas July 2013
Balance up the scoop to the right of arête.
11. Project 11 D. Emanuel
Ascent of prominent tower
12. The Wilter Of Our Discontent
Blocky scramble up seasonal waterfall
13. Hard Times
Rightward route to leaning wall